AAL2Business support action provides various services targeted to different phases of AAL projects’ life-cycle. These services are provided free of charge and limited only to AAL projects and organizations that are participating to an AAL project.
Lean Start Up Academy
AAL projects will be guided by a business coach to identify their target market, use the best channels to reach them, choose a fitting value proposition and validate their business model by checking their assumptions against the market.
The Lean Startup Academy is a course spanning over 4 months and is geared towards projects that have just started or at the mid-term of their implementation. The Academy is composed of 3 face-to-face workshops and individual online coaching sessions lasting up to 8 hours each
The Go-to-Market Launchpad provides the project teams with dedicated training and coaching on how to present a business value proposition in a clear and convincing way and to catch the attention of different typologies of investors and/or potential customers and business partners.
Thematic On-line Courses
Besides the above-mentioned training and coaching courses, dedicated thematic on-line course will be delivered through live webinars. Such on-line courses will have the objective of:
- building capacities of AAL projects that are not involved in the Lean Startup Academy and the Go-to-Market Launchpad
- complement coaching sessions for those AAL projects that are involved in the Academy and the Launchpad
Throughout these webinars, participants will be given an insight into improving their skills at each maturity stage and elaborate entrepreneurial mindset.
The Webinar curricula will contain theoretical and practical modules related to the following topics:
- Crowdfunding – involving the crowd to finance your innovation
- Early-stage investors (who they are and what they are looking for)
- Basics on IPR and the unfair advantage
- The Lean Canvas
- Advanced IPR (negotiation, IP transfer, license agreements)
- How to craft a compelling unique value proposition
- How to deal with potential customers
- How to pitch to investors (tools and tips) REGISTER